Bliss Camp will take place at Camp Navarro, located in the beautiful redwoods of the Anderson Valley in Mendocino County, California.
Camp Navarro is approximately 2.5 hours from San Francisco, 0.5 mi off Hwy 128, and 8 mi from the Mendocino Coast. The street address is 901 Masonite Industrial Rd. Navarro, CA 95463.
Directions from North or South Hwy 101.
- U.S. 101 leads to the junction with Highway 128 West, near Cloverdale, CA.
- Take the CA-128 W exit towards Ft. Bragg/ Mendocino – 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto CA 128 W / N. Cloverdale Blvd. – 0.8 mi.
- Turn right onto CA-128 to Navarro, CA – 41.3 mi.
- Continue on CA 128 into the Redwoods, past the Navarro General Store and Gas Station to the first bridge over the Navarro River – 1.6 mi.
- Turn right on Masonite Rd., immediately after the bridge crossing.
- Take Masonite Rd. to the entrance to Camp Navarro – 0.7 mi.
- Follow the signs to your Bliss!